Action/ReactionOne of the things I love the most about blogging is that there are both actions and reactions in content. Action: making, creating, styling. Reaction: commentary, reviewing, dissecting. It satisfies both the heady space fashion can sometimes occupy, as well as occupying our two little hands. This week we have a great combination of things you can do and things to think about, and heck a couple of things you can put on your summer wishlist.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Afternoon Social: The 5 Best Sites for Beauty Tutorials
- Attire Club: Dressing Up For Heavy Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 7 Jumpsuits To Jump For!
- Carly Tati: Interview with Adriano Goldschmied
- Chic Musings: DIY: Bohemian-inspired Metal Chain Foot Harness
- Christie Moeller: Logo Shirts, Say What?
- Cyeoms: DIY. Leather Hospital Bracelet
- Fashion Is Evolution: My Wedding DIY Party
- Fashion Moriarty: Fashion Journalism: the preserve of the elite?
- Fashion Thrill: Why is Hemp Seed Oil good for your skin
- Fashion Trends & More: 11 Thrifting Tips & Tricks
- Incognito: The State of Street Style Photography
- Kat Skull: The Cutest Bow Sandals Under $50
- Kristina J: How To Make A Tuxedo Skirt
- Last Year Girl: Vintage Tips for Summer City Style
- Olive Brown: Prada kills it again with mens AW13 campaign
- Runway to Style: The Resort 2014 Bestseller Collections
- Some Like It Lovely: Measuring Our Self Worth Through Social Media
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of: Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
- Voguette: Marant for H&M
Shopbop Skirts: Minis, Pencil, Maxis, L'Huillier, Tibi, Milly, A+O Skirts, Anine Bing, Derek Lam, Donna Karan, Paul & Joe Sister, Herve skirts